The error code "2 x blue blinks" will show when the system is unable to measure power consumption of the cooker correctly. The power measurement system requires steady 300W or above power consumption to be able to calibrate.
1. Power consumption too low.
- Cooker or oven power consumption below 300W.
- If only cooker is connected to the PCU, turn on one cooker plate with maximum power. With induction cooker use a suitable dish.
- If oven is connected to the PCU, turn oven both heating elements on and turn thermostat to maximum power.
- When cooker or oven is on, press and hold the OK-button for 5 seconds and the system should cut off the power.
2. Cooker and/or stove changed to new.
- The system is adjusting it self to the connected cooker and stove and if either of those is changed the power measurement system must be reset.
- To reset the power measurement system renew the wireless connection between the sensor unit and the PCU.
See instructions "Manual Adjustment mode 2 (Manual setup of the wireless connection)" or follow the same steps in the Installation manual.