- Press simultaneously the wrench-button and OK-button. Temperature and water leds should now light up and the fire led should blink slowly.
- Press simultaneously the wrench-button and lock-button. All three warning leds should now be continously lit for ~20 seconds. After this, only the wrench-led should be blinking.
- Press the wrench-button, after which the warning leds will start blinking from left to right.
- Press and hold the OK-button for about 5 seconds until you hear a beep. If a CTU is connected, the system will be marked to operate with an extinguisher, or if a CTU is not connected, the system will be marked to operate without one.
- Continue the pairing and installation procedure according to the manual (the next step is to switch on the power to the PCU).
In short: Factory reset --> Pairing mode --> Marking the extinguisher --> continue with normal setup.