- Press simultaneously the wrench-button and OK-button. Panels are glowing in white.
- Press simultaneously the wrench-button and lock-button. LEDs blinking for a while. After the resetting procedure is ready, the light panels are glowing in purple.
- Press the wrench-button, to start over the initial setup.
- Press and hold the OK-button for about 5 seconds until you hear a beep. The system will be marked to operate with extinguisher even the extinguisher is not yet connected to the system. The sensor unit OK button turns constant green as a mark about the need for extinguisher. If the extinguisher is not connected to the system after pairing the sensor unit will go to error mode and indicate missing extinguishing unit(2x red blink).
Important! To restore the system to operate with out the extinguisher again, start from the step one and DO NOT PRESS OK in step 4. The sensor unit OK will remain off as a mark for system without extinguisher.
- Continue the pairing and installation procedure according to the manual (the next step is to switch on the power to the PCU).